Thursday, February 6, 2014

Food stuffs

Since Mack was a bounce (in a former home), I initially made some incorrect assumptions about him. Specifically about counter surfing. He does. Although it has not happened in a very long time, his victims (at least that I am aware of !) have been 2 peaches, a tomato and a potato.  And although not counter surfing, it was comical to watch him stalk, chase after, pounce on, and eventually eat.... a roach (ewwwww!) on the back porch. yucky!




Since he doesn't seem to discriminate between fruits and vegetables (or other non-food-group items), I've been experimenting with healthy snacks. So far I haven't found anything he won't eat. Even lettuce on the floor, which my two previous dogs would not touch. Here is Mack snacking on some carrot, tomato and zucchini :)  He is oh so gentle when taking food from your hand!



0 comments: